School Hours : 7:40 – 2:55 Office Hours: 7:15 – 4:00
Complete RRISD Parent Survey Today!
Parents we ask for your help to lend your voice and perspective to help make our campus community a better place for all members. Please complete the Parent Survey by February 9th. Please be completely honest, the survey is anonymous. We thank you for your time and appreciate your help to make Jollyville Elementary an amazing elementary.
What is the Parent Climate Survey? Why is it important?
- It’s the primary way that we get information from parents across the district about what they like about their children’s schools and the things that could be better.
- The results are returned to each principal and are posted the district website.
- Increasing survey participation is one of the Districts strategic goals.
- The results are used as part of the campus improvement planning (CIP) process.
Is there a paper version of the survey?
- Yes. We have posted PDFs of the surveys in English and Spanish in Google Drive.
- You are welcome to use the paper version whenever needed; but we encourage everyone to take the online version to help save the time and expense of data entry.
- Please send completed paper surveys by February 11 in a SEALED envelope to
- Reetu Naik, Research and Evaluation, Central Admin (mail code 730)
How long does it take?
- It should take only 1-5 minutes.
Can I preview the survey so I can anticipate questions?
- Yes, but please don’t click “submit.”
Who can I call for help?
- For questions, contact Reetu Naik in Research & Evaluation at email@example.com or 464-5437.
Message From Principal
* Lost & Found – All unclaimed items from the lost and found will be donated to a local charity this Friday, January 11th. Have your child check in with the office if there is something they left at school in the fall.
* Transportation Change – Requests need to be communicated to the office no later than 2:30 each day. If you want your child to dismiss in a way different from their typical way after school, it must be made through the office. If the notification happens after 2:30, then students will be expected to dismiss the same as any other day.
* Dismissal – In order for a student to be called from class to dismiss early, the trusted adult must be in the office no later than 2:40 p.m. If the trusted adult arrives after 2:40, then they will have to wait at the location where their student normally dismisses. This policy will begin immediately, and no exceptions will be made without Administrator approval. I know that we share a common goal for students to dismiss safely from school each day. We appreciate your support.
* Spelling Bee – For those students that entered the Spelling Bee from the fall will compete next Wednesday, January 16th at 9 a.m. in the Cafeteria. Spectators and supporters are encouraged to attend. However, all audience members will need to be seated no later than 9 a.m. Otherwise, out of respect for the competitors, guests will have to wait until a formal break before entering the cafeteria.
Campus Communication – All major campus events will be posted on the marquee in the front of the school. Also, the calendar on the campus website is kept up to date as events are added, changed, or canceled. Finally, teachers will communicate important dates to parents of the students in their class. It is our goal to provide numerous opportunities for families to be involved. We thank you for supporting all of our efforts at Jollyville Elementary.
FREE Amusement Park Tickets for Reading
Mark your calendar for Explore UT 2019
Saturday, March 2, 2019
11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The University of Texas at Austin
FREE. No registration required (except for buses).
Everyone is welcome.
Held annually at UT Austin, Explore UT aims to inform students, parents, teachers and community members from across the state about the importance of the public research institution and higher education in Texas. The day-long event invites Texans of all ages to experience robust research experiences, hands-on demonstrations, and experiments, and participate in the richness of the university’s scholarship and knowledge. Please visit the Explore UT websitefor more information.
ROUND ROCK ISD PTA CLOTHES CLOSET
Folleto en espanol The Clothes Closet is a service program organized and sponsored by the RRISD Council of PTAs. We provide gently used clothing as well as NEW socks and NEW underwear to the RRISD students in need.
Two Locations currently serving families:
Anderson Mill Elementary at 10610 Salt Mill Hollow, Austin OPEN: Tues, 9:30am – 11:30am
Voigt Elementary at 1201 Cushing Drive, Round Rock OPEN: Wed & Thur, 9:30am-11:30am
Donations of gently used clothing and NEW socks and NEW underwear are greatly appreciated. Sizes requested are size 4T to adult. Clothing must conform to the RRISD Dress Code. Please no rips, tears, stains or broken zippers. Monetary donations gratefully accepted.
Please see your school nurse for the required voucher. (Each student must have their own voucher to qualify.)
For questions about the Clothes Closet, please contact Council PTA Clothes Closet Chair, Angela Thibeault at RRISD.PTA.COUNCILCC@GMAIL.COM or 401/862-7718. Para Espanol Cecelia 512-554-3412.
Some helpful tips to remember when submitting your volunteer application:
- Please complete entire form.
- Select the school(s) where you would like to volunteer (you can choose more than one school).
- Please make sure that you click the SUBMIT button.
Thank you in advance for going through this process. We look forward to you volunteering at our school!
For additional info, check out Round Rock Independent School District’s enrollment page
To enroll your child as a student at Jollyville Elementary, please read and complete the steps outlined below:
- Find your attendance zone using the Round Rock ISD school locator. If your address falls near the District boundaries, please contact the elementary or secondary education departments.
- First, complete the required student information forms online. RRISD New Student Online Registration
Next, visit the office at Jollyville Elementary. Guardian(s) of new students must present ALL of the following documents to complete enrollment:
- Birth certificate
- Immunizations record [immunization requirements],
- Proof of residence in the school district;
- Lease agreement, if renting,
- contract of sale or a tax statement, if purchasing, and
- current utility bill indicating the address and the adult’s name.
- Last report card or withdrawal form from previous school district, and
- Social Security Card (if available).
Got Registration Questions? Call 512-428-2200 to speak with Jollyville Elementary Office Staff.
Click title to view presentation
School Supply Lists for the 2018-2019 school year!
City of Austin Boil Notice: Round Rock ISD Campuses, Facilities Affected
Fine Arts Announces Fall Children’s Theatre Productions
Jollyville - Bond 2018
Board calls for $508.4 million Bond Election in November 2018
Round Rock ISD earns A rating in state A-F Accountability System
Fall is time for flu shots
Round Rock ISD announces free, reduced lunch policy
Student and parent digital safety information; “David’s Law” criminalizes cyber bullying in Texas
Student Registration, Important Dates for the 2018-2019 School Year
Pop Up Library, Food Services pair up for summer reading & eating
Round Rock ISD will serve up good nutrition for local children this Summer
Round Rock ISD says thank you to partners, volunteers and mentors
Round Rock ISD announces full-day Pre-K at 13 campuses
STAAR Report Cards Available Online
2019 Elementary Teachers of the Year
Student Advisory Board to host Suicide Prevention walk on April 21
Elementary Schools hold Fall 2018 Kindergarten registration event March 7
Volunteers needed to serve on the Round Rock ISD Strategic Plan Refresh Committee
Round Rock ISD Makes College Board’s 8th Annual AP® District Honor Roll
5th grade is working hard on their living career museum project!
Round Rock ISD seeks community input on 2020-2021 academic calendar
Students of Federal Furloughed Employees May Qualify for Free & Reduced Meals
Westwood earns top speech and debate honors at national tournament
Round Rock ISD names Kyle Borel Robertson Elementary principal
Just for Laughs: Musical Theatre Season Tickets Now on Sale
Superintendent's Message: 2018 Bond: What’s next?
Round Rock ISD to hold public hearing of the TAPR/Annual Report
Enjoy Free Hands-on Fun at Summer Enrichment Fair, Being Held Feb. 2.
Campus Family Surveys Open Jan. 7
Round Rock ISD Purchasing receives TASBO Award of Merit for sixth consecutive year
Partner Spotlight: YMCA of Greater Williamson County
Round Rock ISD Makes College Board’s 9th Annual AP® District Honor Roll
Round Rock ISD Parent Seminars Address Student Academic and Wellness Topics
Raine Maggio named 2018 Texas Association for the Gifted and Talented Administrator of the Gifted
Dr. Patricia Rendon-Ephlin named new principal of Hernandez Middle School
Round Rock High School Orchestra Selected for Midwest Clinic
Hopewell, Campus PTA named School of Excellence by National PTA
Round Rock ISD Recognized For High College Readiness Rate
Cedar Ridge High School Marching Band ranks 11th at State competition
Longtime Round Rock High School speech educator named to TFA Hall of Fame